The Bottle Labeling Machine by Grey Technology Assembly
The labeling machine is used to stick labels on products efficiently and conveniently. Follow the instructions presented down below to know how to assemble the machine.
1. [Assembly] - About Onboard
About Us !
We help hardware/manufacturing companies transform their textual manuals to 3D, immersive and intelligent manuals, enabling them to offer instant and efficient customer support to their end clients.
2. [Assembly] - About G-tech Packaging Solution
3. [Assembly] - General specifications:
Label Roll Diameter: Max. 300 mmConveyor height: 800 mm 50 mmFrequency: 50 HzVolts: 230 VoltsPower supply type: ACConstruction Top Stainless Steel matt finish & S.S. PipeRound container diameter: 25 mm to 80 mmOutput: Up to 150 containers
4. [Assembly] - Product features:
Less power consumptionSmooth functioningHigh performanceHigh production speeds up to 150 per minuteUnrivaled build quality and reliabilityPLC or microprocessor systemEquipped with a printing deviceSuitable for Glass, Plastic, Pet, Tin, Corrugated containersS.S. elegantly matt finished
5. [Assembly] - Base
6. [Assembly] - Labeling system
7. [Assembly] - Conveyor
8. [Assembly] - Bottles
9. [Assembly] - Control system
10. [Assembly] - Ensure the system is safe to launch
11. [Assembly] - Add the label roll to the machine
12. [Assembly] - Press the ON button
13. [Assembly] - Put bottles on the Conveyor
14. [Assembly] - Labeling
15. [Assembly] - Turn off when Done
16. [Assembly] - Power:
make sure the machine is plugged and nothing is blocking the motors before any maneuver
17. [Assembly] - Container constraints:
Make sure the diameter of the bottle doesn't exceed the maximum allowed diameter so that it doesn't clog the entrance to the printing/ labelling system.
18. [Assembly] - After labeling:
Make sure that the containers are intercepted and stored safely ( the machine doesn't have a storing mechanism so the operator needs to take care of that)