1. The Data We Collect
a) Directly Provided Information
This is the personal data that you provide us when you register for your Third Design account. This may include your username, your first and last names, birth date, phone number, and e-mail address).
We may also collect data that you use when you generate and share content on the platform. These may include the 3D assets, projects, and content you upload to use in your designs.
This data allows us to provide you with the service functionalities that best suit your need and maintain an enjoyable user experience. Thus, you may not be permitted to use the service or have an enjoyable experience when we can't access this information.
b) Third Parties Information
We may receive personal data via a third party when you decide to create a Third Design account using your already created account of that third party. For instance, if you decide to register to Third Design using your Google account, then we may receive some personal information directly from them. This information may include the data you made public using that third-party account. However, we will only receive that data when you accept that the third party shares your information with us.
c) Information Collected Automatically
We will collect data that help us measure the traffic and the usage trends for the service. We may do so directly or using a third-party analytics tool. These types of data are sent to us via your browser or mobile device and contain information such as the frequently visited pages and the most used assets.
d) Cookies information
We use tracking cookies that help us understand how you use our service. The cookies are collected after we receive your consent and you can control your cookies using your browser. These cookies may include the browsing activity, the actions taken on our website, the links you click, and your location.
2. Information Usage
The different types of data that were collected are used for the specific goals listed below:
Provide you with the service: The login information that we collect is used to let you enjoy our services. They allow us to let you login into the service, provide you with your personal designs and creations, and process the payment transactions.
- **Analyze the data: **We may use some of the information that you provided us to detect patterns and metrics in the data which is helpful for us to improve our services and give you a more pleasant experience.
- Provide you with a customized experience: Understanding your usage history and preferences helps us suggest to you the templates that may fit your need and style better.
- To send you updates: We may use the information that you provide us to communicate with you about the technical updates and security alerts.
- To promote and advertise Third Design: We may use the contact information that you provided us to keep in touch with you and send you updates about new features and offers that may delight you.
- To ensure a secure service: We use some f the data collected to evaluate and monitor the activity that may be insecure, fraudulent, or violates our Terms of Service.
3. Legal basis for processing information:
Third Design collects and uses your data following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Thus, we collect information only when:
We need it to provide you the Service and fulfill our obligations to you under our Terms of Service. For example, being able to access your account and your design history.
There is a legitimate interest to do so which encompasses providing you with an enjoyable experience, process the payment transactions, enhance and improve our services via data analysis, advertise and send marketing offers. This basis is not followed when our interests are overridden by your interest in protecting your data.
You provided us with your consent to process the data.
It is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
After providing us with your consent to collect and process your data, you can withdraw the consent whenever you deem necessary by sending us an email via email@example.com.
4. Data Sharing:
- Hosting and Storage.
- Emailing Services.
- Payment platforms.
- Customer relationship management platforms.
- Marketing services.
Third Design ensures the security of your data by taking safety measures such as requesting a unique password and verifying your identity before creating the account. We guarantee the secrecy of your password and the private user information that you add to your Third Design account.
Third Design is not responsible for the security measure of any third party you use to create your account.
6. Data Storage:
Third Design will retain and store your information if you have a user account using our services or added your information willingly to a marketing campaign. In case of termination or deactivation, we will keep your data if we have a valid reason such as legal and audit obligations.
Following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to control the data you share with us:
- You can request a copy of the personal data we have about you.
- You can request to update or rectify any personal data you deem as inaccurate or incomplete.
- You can request to delete your personal data.
- You can request to, temporarily or permanently, restrict the processing of your data.
- You can object to the processing of your data for direct market purposes or any other particular use.
- You can request an electronic version of your information.
If you wish to make any request regarding your data, you can contact directly using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information